"A Bold new way of tackling poverty that's about dignity, not dependence, and choice, not charity. Members of Creative Group Economics devote personal funds as well as, receive charitable donations from the community. This allows us to invest in local businesses, youth, and ideas that are changing the way we tackle poverty in our communities."
Things To Be Discussed at the Meeting:
- Black Owned Small Business (How to start your business help?)
- Youth Mentorship Programs
- Feed the Homeless (Campaigns for the Community)
- Funding for Small Business
- Open Discussion (Solution Based Idea's)