You are cordially invited to join me for the Summer Love Edition of Brown Girlz Who Brunch. Come enjoy an exquisite brunch, sisterhood and connections. This invite-only event will surely be a time to remember. I look forward to seeing you! #BrownGirlzWhoBrunch
Lucille's Southern-Style Brunch
- Garden Salad - Romaine, Cornbread Croutons, Tarragon Dressing
- Watermelon Salad - Baby Arugula, Iced Red Onion, Crushed Pistachio
Brunch Main Courses
- Fried Gulf Catfish
- Creme Brulee Croissant French Toast
- Fried Chicken Wings
Brunch Side Dishes
- Stone Mill Grits
- Potato Hash
Egg & Omelet Station
- Eggs and Omelets Cooked to Order
- Iced Tea and Water
- Mimosa and Sangria Carafes available for $25 (7 glasses)
What is included with my ticket?
Your ticket includes a reserved seat to the workshop, brunch, taxes and gratuity. Cocktails are not included.
Where do I park?
Free parking is available across the street from the hospital.
What if I reserve a seat, but cannot attend?
Contact the organizer at least 48 hours in prior to the event if you have reserved a seat, but are unable to attend. Tickets are transferrable, but non-refundable.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email the organizer at email@example.com